Sunday, August 14, 2011

How is it Hugh Hefner manages to captivate the interest of such young girls?

I happened to watch an episode of "The girls next door" recently while zapping through the channels, and it occurred to me that these very young girls appear to be competing for the romantic attention of an 85 year old man. Now, I realize they are probably in it for the money, and I'm fairly certain that even if you were to double the sum of their I.Q.'s, the result still wouldn't exceed 100- but what drives these young women to do something like this? Do you think they really do love Hugh Hefner, or is it really all about money and fame? If they really DO love him and are serious about being with him (regardless of the money involved, of course), are they suffering from some sort of psychological disorder, or is it generally accepted for 20-something women to hook up with men in their eighties? Just curious....

No comments:

Post a Comment