Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm 20, can i get into a 21+ club if I go with someone who is old enough and is on the guestlist?

I'm trying to think of ways to get into a 21+ club this friday. it'll be my friend's 21st bday this friday and she wants 2 go 2 this 21+ club in hollywood. I'm the only 1 in our group that's 20 and i don't wanna ruin it 4 every1 if the bouncer won't let me through. I've snuck in 2x b4 at other clubs but wasn't successful the last time. The bouncer said i just look way too young. So i've been thinking of some ways to get in this time. What if my friend gets herself placed on the guestlist and asks to bring along a few other girls? Do you think the club will let us get in without checking our id's? Please help :( i even get carded when i buy lotto tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment