Thursday, August 11, 2011

I have ear problems and dont know what's wrong please help me!?

Ok so I have really bad ear problems. In May I was told it was Eustation tube dissfunction and it would never go away. Then it got worse when I got a cold and I ended up putting tubes in thinking everything would be better after. It wasnt so I went back to the doctor. She then told me it was bad sinus. So i got an mri and a cat scan and they saw nothing. Then I went again and they told me it was TMJ so I have been treating that but no improvement now they are saying i should take acid medicine and it will help. My ears feel like they are really congested and swollen. Eating makes it worse but I have to eat. I have been dealing with all of this for a year now and I am still miserable, I am almost suicidal it is so bad. I am a kid and have not been able to live my life.. If anyone has a solution please tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment