Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What am i supposed to do?help,please(for guys&girls)?

ok i know this is a typical ques. but there's that guy in my college whom i'm desperately in love with...he doesn't know me...well i've liked him for 2 years now but he didn't notice me,i tried to make him do ,but he did'nt seem to notice anyone & all people say that he's arrogant as all the girls stare at him,but this year i've observed that he looks at me,&stares when i p with my friends but i didnt look at him so as not to make him arrogant again..the confusing part is that he stares at me one day & ignores me for a while then again stares...etc,besides i've never ever seen him stares at other girls,the last time he did it i looked at him& he didnt turn his face then when i was near him at the same day he just stood up moved his hair & left......i don't know whether he likes me,or he's arrogant or what..he's driving me crazy.......i really appreciate every answer & advice as i really need it

No comments:

Post a Comment