Monday, August 8, 2011

OK, so most people just end up annoying me in some way or other?/?

I seek friends, but i am very hateful. At times I purposely don't make effort to keep in touch with them b/c I'm good all by myself or b/c I fear I am annoying them and they wouldn't want to be seen with me anyways. i am blinded my people's negative personality traits: he/she is too aggressive, too straight-forward, to clingy, too vulnerable, too talkative, etc. I admit some of my relationships are based off of convenience, nothing else. Also, I find that I tend to bond with people who are negative and cynical, sort of like myself, which is return hits me in the face and is destructive. in all honesty, i am especially hateful towards happy people, the ones who lay back and enjoy life...It might be a slight tinge of jealousy but honestly not that much. What's wrong w/me??/

No comments:

Post a Comment