Monday, August 8, 2011

Yet again an acne question?

in middle school i tried everything over the counter neutrogena to clean & clear i even tried proactiv to mario badescu nothing was working now in high school so i went to my family doctor my peditrician that i go to for everything she said i could either wait to get into a dermatologist or she could prescribe me something so i started using clindamycin phosphate topical gel 1% i used it for about 7-8 months it made my skin better but i was still getting those large deep lumps under the skin that are painful to touch so i called and got it changed to tretinoin gel 0.025% i use that only at night i wait 20-30 likes it says for the skin to dry i wash with benzoyl peroxide 2.5% wash morning and night i've been using tretinoin for about 5 weeks now when i first started using it i got sunburn so my face was red,dry and swelled but kinda clear no large bumps then it became very dry always peeling and tight and my skin has never looked worse i use neutrogena for sensitive skin lotion or curel and almay clear complexion concealer with maybeline shine free loose powder although my skin is VERY dry its is oily! also..i called my doctor and im waiting for a call back..i also have bad back acne now anyone know any good prescriptions for that?...so anyone have any advice about what i should do with my skin???? its sucks and its having an impact on my social life.

No comments:

Post a Comment